Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,986TL in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)