Cost of living comparison between Eskişehir Province, Turkey and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016.
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)