Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.582 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 76% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,881TL (kr11,815) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)