Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45104 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 22% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,052TL (kr6,766) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (31 minutes ago)