Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,618TL (2,742 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)