Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34956 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 22% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,649TL (Bs 13,298) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)