Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36484 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,704TL (Bs 12,893) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)