Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37657 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 81% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,667TL (Bs 15,050) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)