Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 65% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 1,238TL (Bs 21,124,458) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)