Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,662TL (6,337 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)