Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 4% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,602TL (5,019 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 110 (about 2 hours ago)