Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.669 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 19% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,389TL (6,562 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (27 minutes ago)