Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.561 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 122% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,867TL (AU$2,490) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)