Cost of living comparison between Dubbo, Australia and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.343 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,128TL (AU$1,335) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)