Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,377TL (元6,516) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)