Cost of living comparison between Dongguan, China and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45544 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 12% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,499TL (元7,682) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)