Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 6% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,358TL (元7,323) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)