Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 16% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,346TL (元7,916) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (37 minutes ago)