Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04811 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,750TL (Taka 77,948) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (41 minutes ago)