Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.629 TRY / USD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 47% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,601TL ($1,268) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)