Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.058 TRY / USD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 67% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,268TL ($2,050) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)