Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.506 TRY / USD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 40% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,073TL ($1,162) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)