Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.610 TRY / USD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 46% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,643TL ($1,009) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)