Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03435 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 27% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,856TL (₨ 83,127) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (27 minutes ago)