Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03284 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 12% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,195TL (₨ 66,848) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)