Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05542 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 11% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,214TL (₨39,948) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)