Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,414 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04645 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 18% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,037TL (Taka 65,395) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)