Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,707TL (Rp 13,833,367) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)