Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.502 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,861TL (€702) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)