Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.728 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 38% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,514TL (元7,574) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (38 minutes ago)