Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,128TL (€782) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)