Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00167 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 46% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,557TL (2,726,668 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)