Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00209 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 35% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,861TL (2,329,250 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)