Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00158 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 25% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,625TL (2,289,204 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)