Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.198 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 59% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,877TL (﷼ 4,904) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)