Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.971 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,665TL (﷼ 3,777) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)