Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.932 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 35% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,078TL (﷼ 5,449) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)