Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.975 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,873TL (﷼ 4,995) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)