Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 37% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,434TL (﷼ 3,429) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (20 minutes ago)