Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00377 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,930TL (₩1,572,327) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (34 minutes ago)