Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00272 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,105TL (₩1,511,750) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)