Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,240TL (19,196,958 ₫) in Da Lat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)