Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00545 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,553TL (CH$651,454) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,000 (42 minutes ago)