Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 64% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 1,326TL (Bs 19,312,589) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)