Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30866 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 30% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,048TL (Bs 13,116) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)