Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35249 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 75% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,641TL (Bs 18,841) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)