Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35854 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,798TL (Bs 7,804) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)