Cost of living comparison between Copiapó, Chile and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00524 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 74% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,526TL (CH$1,244,577) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (38 minutes ago)