Cost of living comparison between Copiapó, Chile and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00462 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 80% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,734TL (CH$1,457,079) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)