Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 TRY / GNF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 64% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,542TL (12,864,927 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)