Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,933TL (€985) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)