Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,927TL ($b5,570) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)