Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.721 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 43% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,279TL (€1,118) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)