Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30658 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 117% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,419TL (Bs 17,675) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 4 hours ago)