Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38732 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 59% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,186TL (Bs 15,971) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (40 minutes ago)