Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36484 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 95% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,872TL (Bs 13,352) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (31 minutes ago)