Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35421 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 87% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,222TL (Bs 14,744) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)