Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35871 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 93% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,240TL (Bs 20,184) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)