Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38157 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 92% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,502TL (Bs 19,660) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)