Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 15% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,359TL (€933) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (41 minutes ago)