Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,289TL (€842) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$300 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)