Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 41% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,942TL (€1,185) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)