Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,293TL (€823) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)