Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00321 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,056TL (₩1,572,761) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (28 minutes ago)