Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,655TL (₩1,113,233) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)