Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14204 TRY / THB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,890TL (27,386 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)