Cost of living comparison between Chita, Russia and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04964 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,345TL (руб 67,385) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)