Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43060 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 9% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,105TL (7,210 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)