Cost of living comparison between Chincha Alta, Peru and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.030 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,814TL (S/. 2,732) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)