Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.211 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,031TL (S/. 2,504) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)