Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.109 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,368TL (S/. 2,135) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)