Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10643 TRY / THB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,447TL (32,391 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)