Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,942TL (元7,589) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (39 minutes ago)