Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00377 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 98% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,113TL (₩2,151,376) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (38 minutes ago)