Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.809 TRY / USD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,264TL ($857) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)