Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07011 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,366TL (Php48,008) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)