Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08786 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,473TL (Php50,910) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (43 minutes ago)