Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.263 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,006TL (R$ 3,173) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)