Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Spain and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.752 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,324TL (€886) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)