Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Spain and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.351 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 4% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,253TL (€971) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)