Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,540TL (€906) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (34 minutes ago)