Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,911 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27319 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,151TL (R 11,535) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)