Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06287 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 8% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,756TL (59,735 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)