Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.171 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,127TL (R$ 4,379) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (37 minutes ago)