Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.031 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,361TL (R$ 4,229) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)