Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00624 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,960TL (CH$634,589) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)