Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00684 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,199TL (CH$614,091) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)