Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00545 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,219TL (CH$590,835) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)