Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36945 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 161% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,717TL (Bs 29,007) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)