Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,170 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23072 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,257TL (E£ 14,118) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (31 minutes ago)