Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.989 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 68% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,055TL (AU$2,026) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)