Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.667 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 21% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,784TL (AU$1,419) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)