Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.974 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,620TL (AU$2,226) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)